View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 12:42 PM   #516
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post
Seeing at the title of the book seems to contain dates that are not that long ago, unless this book was release under some form of creative commons license or release as puplic domain. I suspect the requester could be about to upset Harry.
I hadn't intended to talk about our friend who's posted once and made a questionable request. I only meant to confirm what I felt to be reasonable leeway re the banning policy Harry mentioned.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote