View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:27 PM   #11
Fif23
Connoisseur
Fif23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fif23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fif23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fif23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fif23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fif23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fif23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fif23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fif23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fif23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fif23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by dordale View Post
Fif23--Here's a link to a good tutorial for changing fonts on the Sony x50 models. Takes a few steps to load the fonts and css files on the reader, but once that's done it's easy to switch between them.

I have found a few epub files with embedded fonts/coding that for whatever reason don't want to change their fonts. Although many folks frown on this, what works for me on these files is converting them to mobi and then back to epub. That removes all the imbedded font information and the newly converted epubs will use the fonts I want. I realize that this probably creates pretty ugly coding within the epubs, but they look fine on my reader, and really that's all I care about.

dordale
Thanks but I didn't see the link !
If it's on here I'll just do a search
Fif23 is offline   Reply With Quote