View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 11:00 PM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.S. View Post
Blossom, thanks for posting your impressions. With us both getting this offer again (technically for the first time), this thread will help me if I need to order another cover for someone else thinking of getting a Kindle. Does it come in pink? I know she expressed a preference for that color.

As you know, I got another Marware cover, the Marware jurni Kindle and Kindle Touch Cover, Beige, and I love it.

Like yours, it also came in eco-friendly packaging, which I thought was very cool. It seems Marware makes pretty good products and they're environmentally conscious to boot!
No pink just Black on the offer. Looks like the Marware Atlas, Jurni and Eco-vue do come in Pink though.
There's also a Belkin that has really good reviews it comes in Purple.
Somewhere on here someone bought it and loved it. I've lost track where that was though.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote