View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 09:49 PM   #154
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by eBookLuke View Post
Sorry, now is working…

In a few days I will release the new 1.1.x version. This version has new features and many bug solved
Its been a few days??

Since this is your Sticky thread it is a important that you keep the first post up to date. That is where people check to see the status of your progress.

Good Luck.

PS. I'm sorry I don't have time for translation or instruction cleanup at present. I find your English very good, but I'm sure there are many folks here who would love to tweak your instructions into a more formal English if you want the help.