View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 01:17 AM   #485
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce View Post
I have finished it now, and have to admit I was wrong. I did enjoy it. It was just not what I like to read, so took a while for me to warm to it. I still have no idea how they can make a movie along the lines of what I have seen for the trailers. I think a lot of people will wonder just what happened.

I think my only annoyance at the book is that the zombie war happened in a world that had never heard of zombies.

applesauce
Apparently the movie has very little to do with the book. A character name and the title is about it. Or so I hear anyways.
PKFFW is offline   Reply With Quote