View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 07:32 AM   #484
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieEatsYou View Post
And here I thought I would ignite a firestorm of intense discussion of World War Z. What's the matter everyone? Shambler got your tongue?

;-)
I have finished it now, and have to admit I was wrong. I did enjoy it. It was just not what I like to read, so took a while for me to warm to it. I still have no idea how they can make a movie along the lines of what I have seen for the trailers. I think a lot of people will wonder just what happened.

I think my only annoyance at the book is that the zombie war happened in a world that had never heard of zombies.

applesauce
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote