Thread: Weirdness...
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 12:42 PM   #14
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakshi View Post
Ok.. here we go.

Here's a link to the a test html file that made this thing happen.

Something I noticed too: In the viewer when I first 'open' the newly converted file, it looks.. weird! The font looks strange and small as you can see.

But.. once I scroll the file... the font becomes just fine... but as you can see.. the 'Table of Contents' is still there. I was right to call this 'weirdness'!!

I'm very grateful for the time you're taking with this and hope the file and images will help.

Thank you!
Will be fixed in the next release. The first page with "Small" text in the viewer is the automatically generated MOBI cover which in this case is an image of the first page.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote