View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 04:39 PM   #24
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
Ahh it is the little checkbox then.

She should check the little box before the automerge. I always have it checked.

Thanks for solving that.

Helen
@speakingtohe - the OP must also make a decision on the appropriate rule for what to do with duplicate formats - ignore, overwrite or create a duplicate book

I have a feeling that the OP wants to make that decision on a case by case basis - hence the request for a copy to clipboard. After pasting the clipboard into a note, the OP would hit Cancel. Then they can determine what do with each duplicate at a leisurely pace, probably by eyeballing them alongside the one that's in the library.

@LadyKate - submit an Enhancement request for the additional button at the calibre bugs site ==>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/calibre. At least then you'll get a yes/no from the man who owns the bag of buttons.

Is it a reasonable request? - IMO yes. Is it hard to do? - IMO probably not. Truth is, KG can probably do it in a fraction of the time its taken all of us to create this thread of two dozen posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Shakespeare in Much Ado About Nothing

'I can see he's not in your good books,' said the messenger.
'No, and if he were I would burn my library.”

WS
BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 02-04-2014 at 04:41 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote