View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 02:58 AM   #6
scoobertron
Connoisseur
scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo touch
I have the exact same issue. I noticed that there were some interface changes in the latest firmware, which may be related to this problem.

Another change I have noticed from earlier firmwares is that when turning the page, the position of the pdf doesn't change. So if I have scrolled all the way to the bottom right of the page to turn the page, the next page is loaded pre-scrolled to the bottom right. In previous firmwares (~1.9.17ish) it would snap to the top left. Inevitably it would still be necessary to drag the page to remove the top and left margins, but this was less hassle than having to drag the page to the top each time.

Last edited by scoobertron; 01-06-2013 at 03:02 AM.
scoobertron is offline   Reply With Quote