View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 10:18 PM   #26289
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Hey! What's this gooey stuff all over me? It's sticky - just like marshmallow!

Oh well - it's stuck the win to me very tightly - no one can pry it off now!
Sorry, but with your departure from the mortal plane you've had to leave everything behind...including the win. The win is very much alive and resides in The World Of The Living...with me. All you now have is a hollow win, one that will soon turn on you and attempt to consume your soul.

*Solitaire1 wonders that it might be time to crossover to the Soul Society to have a very tasty chicken dinner. Since the residents there don't eat, there will be plenty of chicken for him...unless the residents of the "Chicken" thread decide to go there.*

*Solitaire1 gets his sword and BBQ sauce ready. Everything tastes better with BBQ sauce.*
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote