View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 10:59 PM   #1371
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
I did the dumbest thing ever today. I bought Lee Child's Killing Floor for $13.99 since Cold Days is $18.99 and I just couldn't spend that kind of money on an ebook...only to discover after switching my amazon account to amazon.ca from .com that Cold Days is now $15.99 .

Note to self: Check pricing on the books you really want first before buying something you can live without for a bit.
How much is CDN$ 15.99 in US$? The other day when I looked Cold Days was (and still is) US$12.99 on amazon.com (see post #1365). Maybe amazon.ca and amazon.com have similar prices, and you might save on currency transfer?

p.s.: Plus you could just give the book back and get Cold Days instead. Has not been 7 days has it?

Last edited by DuckieTigger; 12-10-2012 at 11:02 PM.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote