View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 12:26 PM   #29
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Another thing I'd like is for it to remember font settings separately for books and newspapers. They seem to have distinctly different base sizes and I have to change font size between the two. And since the font I currently like for books doesn't have bold/italics as separate files, some of the navigation options (i.e. back to article list) don't show up unless I change to a different font.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote