View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 12:33 PM   #5
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
I find that most of the things I learn from reading (non-fiction excluded) are incidental little tidbits of knowledge that I just pick up along the way. like maybe a historical reference or that a certain city is in the north west corner of a state, or something else of equally low value but can be used anytime you like to irritate those around you

I also learn things incidentally - when you come across something and look it up because you want to know more about, like cities/places.

Last edited by Ea; 09-16-2010 at 12:36 PM.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote