View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 10:10 AM   #59
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
It took the Avatar contest to find this wonderful thread in Florence signature.
Joy, and so many members that I admire!

I give a tiny contribution. I get much of my Philosophy reading from a site. I make PDF's of what I am interested and read it on my reader at leasure.
I find reading philosophy directly very hard in general, expecially the modern and contemporaries, while in a handbook, mediated by a professor, it gets more palatable.

This is my bookmark.

oh marvel Florence had it already on https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...90&postcount=1

Last edited by beppe; 06-07-2010 at 02:19 PM.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote