View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 08:48 AM   #216
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
I havent updated to the newest firmware yet but I did install the ebook.so using the universal flasher. I had strange behavior where the reader gets down to two bars and then dies, totally skips 1 bar. Was this standard behavior for the battery bug or is this an isolated event?
Since ebook.so was not for the firmware you had is installed on, it could be that the problem was because of that. Try it now with the new firmware and see what happens.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote