View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 06:42 AM   #24779
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I did and came home with a car full of goodies and gifts!
I am so proud of the person he became and had a great time seeing all the changes to the house and yard.

I am home, pleasantly tired, and settling in with my chocolate strawberries and a cup of coffee (now that it has cooled down quite a bit).
Congrats to you; being proud of your son and all.

(multitasking: making the photoalbum of my journey on the PC, thinking about going to Ethiopia next year and watching the documentary "The Eagles, to the limit' on my iPad. Very nice. 95 minutes of music and talks)

in mu cup: hot Rooibos cinnamon/orange
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote