View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 02:40 PM   #10
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Somebody gave me karma thanks! Prompted me to find another example in chinese :
Click image for larger version

Name:	zh(4 Chinois_simplifié, république de Chine) zh(4) to en(1033) Chinois_Mandarin à Anglais - cc-c.gif
Views:	1078
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	98985

I used the Chinese to English Dictionary from cc-cedict.org which has the metadata language zh(4 Chinese) input language zh(4) output language en(1033) and the book is Zhong Guo Shi Da Jin Shu Guo Shai Tian Xiang by Jing Xin Wu which has the metadata language zh(4) and which I also obtained from Project Gutemberg

P. S. I have absolutely no idea of the subject/meaning of this Chinese book (or of the Russian book in the previous post). Hope my example are not offensive to anyone.

Last edited by PoP; 01-07-2013 at 02:44 PM.
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote