View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 02:21 PM   #62
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartveld View Post
I have the same problem with the Linux which beedaddy mentioned earlier in this thread. Not as bad as what your screenshot shows, but illegible Bold anyway. Trouble is, even when I leave Bold untouched, it still doesn't display right. Haven't figured it out, yet.
I have realised that now I have increased the weight of Fontin Regular, I can no longer tell it apart from Bold. And if I increase the weight of the Bold font, I get the horrible black lines. So I have made my own Bold and BoldItalic by taking the original Regular and Italic and increasing the weight twice, and also changing all the font settings/properties so it is classified as a Bold/BoldItalic font. These fonts look good without smearing.
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote