View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 12:41 AM   #53
Hopskinny
Enthusiast
Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I am still learning so be kind if this is as plain as the nose on your face...

I have found that a good way to get books on to my Nexus 7 (in the absence of USB flash drive access until my adapter arrives from the US of A!) is to use Dropbox and Mantano Reader.

I just pop the book into my PC Dropbox folder and then access that folder using Dropbox on the Nexus. Press and hold on the title of the book when it shows up, and a menu pops up providing options for apps to open the book. On my Nexus, Mantano Reader shows, so I choose that, and Mantano Reader downloads the book to its library. I can then delete the book from my Dropbox folder.

Pardon me if this is stating the obvious. However, it has made Dropbox an important app for me as well as Mantano Reader and Bluefire Reader.

Last edited by Hopskinny; 09-09-2012 at 12:44 AM.
Hopskinny is offline   Reply With Quote