View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 09:55 AM   #96
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
Really how about we trade I seem to keep getting Norway in the Winter time
We had a big one in Ft Lauderdale that we traded for 10 yrs. Then hurricane Wilma blew it away and we paid maintenance on a piece of air for 2 yrs while it was being rebuilt, not allowed to use it or trade, but still had to pay the $800+ maintenance. So we donated it to my work, took the tax break for charitable donation, and work sold it to pay a nurse's salary for a few months. It was a lose lose in 2005, then became a win win situation.

So now, it's killing me to pay full price for hotel rooms. I expect we will pick up a cheap timeshare from a foreclosure pretty soon, just to have something to trade.

Maybe something inland that has less chance of blowing away. Hmmm.... Does Branson, Missouri have many hurricanes?.....
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote