View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 02:29 PM   #270
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
My humble opinion of the dune series, I read it many years ago before Brian Herbert picked up where his pop left off, is that the first of the dune books is by far the best of the books and the rest of them are so so. If you want a real door stopper fantasy series try Tery Goodkind's Sword of Truth series. Teh books must be something like one thousand pages each and they are great read however the problem that I have with them at the moment is that they are too high priced to fit under my $6 price limit, oh well I will read something else, I would rather not pay that much for any ebook.

Last edited by jbcohen; 02-23-2012 at 11:14 AM.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote