Thread: Firmware Update Kindle Collection Manager for Windows
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 06:06 PM   #328
Liesse
Zealot
Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Forma
I love this program, however I'm having some real problems with it at the moment.

With recent uses, it seems to always miss a few books out of the collections where I've put them. I'll have books where I want them in the manager, but after I commit the changes and reset the kindle, there are some that are outside the net.

The problem seems to be getting worse (maybe with each Kindle firmware update?) This evening I added about 40 books to my Kindle (converted in calibre) and spent a while in Kindle collection manager making sure they were all in the right collections. Pressed the commit changes button, ejected and reset. Half the books weren't in the collections they should have been in, they sat forlorn without a collection family to belong to. I'm sure I didn't miss them out, because I spent ages making sure I had dragged them to the right folders in the collection manager.

Is anyone else experiencing anything similar?

The is a brilliant and needed program. This and Calibre are what any Kindle owner needs. However, I can't help but wonder if it is sorely in need of an update to iron out a few bugs and make sure it plays nice with the latest Kindle firmware.

Please Adrian, if you are reading, help us poor Kindle owners get a grip on our collections once again?
Liesse is offline   Reply With Quote