Thread: 902 crud in /system/state
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 03:30 PM   #7
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Paola, your wish has come true!

Anyway, I just wanted to say that the technical advice I give out isn't for purely altruistic reasons. I keep hoping that, if more people get into hacking on the PocketBook readers, we'll get more useful applications and customizations. This came true recently when melihron released his mupdfview application (which has been a welcome and pleasant surprize!). I think our PocketBook garden is worth cultivating, so I'm more than willing to add some "fertilizer" to it when the opportunity comes up.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote