View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 04:27 PM   #24
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
I just took it. Very good survey.
One thing I can't quite pinpoint is, apart from the convenience, light, accessibility, etc. There is something else that makes it harder and harder for me to pick up a paper book. I have a tower of 20 TBR paper books that I just keep avoiding, because I can't be bothered with them. Some of them are from the library, because I could not find them on Overdrive, yet I keep starting new books on my kindle.
I think there is some emotional component to it as well, in my case. The more I read on my kindle, the less I want to pick up a paper book.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote