View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 03:04 PM   #3
rosspag
Enthusiast
rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.

Device: Cybook gen3, Sony PRS-T1, Ipod Touch, Galaxy Tab 7.7
I've just bought the PRS-T1 and I too have encountered the double page bug mentioned by Sven. I just pressed the home button and re-opened the ebook to display the correct page.
Another hiccup I've encountered is in customizing the page view, I switched from original to fit landscape width to read an epub, then i've tried to switch back pressing original but to no avail, so now i've this epub still in landscape view.
It's annoying, I hope Sony will release as soon as possible an updated firmware to solve all these bugs!
rosspag is offline   Reply With Quote