View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 04:10 AM   #38
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Personally I'm much more excited at the possibility of Plastic Logic finally coming to market, even if it's with a ho-hum bookstore backing it. If the PL reader is any good, I couldn't care less about the bookstore it's affiliated with. It'd be nice if they weren't all trying to corner their own market by betraying the spirit of openness books are supposed to represent, but I'm happy that there might actually be a good product hitting shelves soon. Of course, it's probably just wishful thinking that it'll be a strong competitor with the glass solutions.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote