View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 06:58 AM   #112
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgio130 View Post
@Sergeyvl12, is your source of CoolReader available somewhere? I'd like to see how you handled sleep support, since in Koreader it is a little buggy as of now.
Yes, of cause. But there is no suspend support in CR itself. I have it in KoboLauncher, drivers (display and mouse) and some aux *.so - files. There is nothing special. I've just taken suspend.sh from koreader. And I also have resume.sh

#!/bin/sh
echo 0 > /sys/power/state-extended

So, if koreader has some bugs in sleep, CR has these bugs also.

Anyway, I'll publish sources of CR, KoboLauncher and drivers this Monday.

But can you tell what suspend bugs koreader has?
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote