View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 06:39 PM   #84
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Flowers from the Storm is arguably the best Kinsale I've read, although Midsummer Moon is actually my favorite. IMO Seize the Fire should be avoided for sheer ridiculousness, but one person's ridiculousness is someone else's favorite (see Midsummer Moon above, which is possibly just ridiculous in the way I like). Flowers from the Storm is not ridiculous at all, but very good and angsty.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote