View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 09:38 PM   #61
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
You should hear all the calls on sports talk radio for heads to roll when our local teams don't win!
As I suspected. The evidence says that rolling heads doesn't help teams win. So the owners are probably doing it to appease fans.

As for whether B&N replacing their experienced hard-working managers with newbies would help any more than firing baseball managers, I don't have a link for that one. I just think it would stink.
SteveEisenberg is online now   Reply With Quote