Thread: Silliness Picture battle!
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 07:23 AM   #5711
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by PainMike View Post
Sorry about that, must learn to use spoiler button. This was far-fetched but just contesting the resistance against 'Tricky Dick' , I know they were on the same side nevertheless. Though last vid I saw Thompson was him and Conan O'Brien on Thompson's farm shooting teddy bears with everything starting from M-16.
(I think a pic of '70s US-Mexico customs would counter him )
Ah, Ok. I don't feel too bad about not getting that one.... And not knowing much about Hunter S., I guess your counter must refer to him being stopped for drugs or something?
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote