View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 05:52 PM   #153
Shykat
Groupie
Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini, my PC and Galaxy Tab A :)
I don't really want to have to convert all of my hundreds of epub books into mobi so that is pretty much leaving Kindle out of the picture.

I have heard that the Nook app also will sync between the Nook and the Nook app on your hand held device but I forgot to see if it would sync between just hand held devices... and I don't know if it sorts in my preferred manner of sort by date loaded.

The sorting by date loaded is my biggest quirk and desire in an ebook reading program while the syncing is my second desire only if I wind up buying the iPad Mini.
Shykat is offline   Reply With Quote