View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 04:02 PM   #7
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazel7797 View Post
Hi

I have a Sony and have recently purchased a Kobo Mini . . . and I love both! The Kobo Mini was £59 from W. H. Smith online and it is lightweight and very convenient for travelling or carrying around. My Sony - I find - feels more 'substantial' and I love the way that you can group books in series (so that books in a series are read in the correct order) Of course, Kobo might have that facility, but I am still learning about it as I have only had it a few days!

The bottom line is, I love both of my 'children' equally, but for very different reasons! Plus, you can read PDF's on either device!

I hope this helps a little, but it is a very subjective thing!

Hazel x
The Kobo Mini does have this facility using the jackie_w plugboard for Sony.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote