View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 09:03 PM   #16
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
If you watch Netflix movies and play songs all the time while reading, there is no way you can get 12 hours. Media uses EIGHT times the power of the eBook reader for the same time frame.

Check your GSam monitor right before the full charge starts.
I don't. I use my Kindle Fire for reading only. I know how long my battery lasts. There is no need to check anything. I read from 3AM to 6AM nightly. I only charge the Fire every four days when it finally hits 25% or below. It hard to get it to even that I have to leave WiFi on for a few hours sometimes to drain it. I can go over a week in standby if I don't use it but I am so addicted to the KF that only happened once or twice. I think the battery would last longer if I didn't have to clear the Kindle data app twice every charge to get the pdoc covers to show up.
I know that takes alot of battery.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote