View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 10:38 PM   #180
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It could be... I don't have alot of love for Penguin due to what they pulled on libraries earlier this year. I try not to buy their books unless I really love the author but a penny is not something I can pass up.
I don't blame Penguin for what they did. I blame Overdrive & Amazon. The agreement was that eBooks served by Overdrive were supposed to be using Overdrive's DRM servers. The way it works with Kindle eBooks, Amazon's DRM servers are used and thus, the agreement is in violation. I think the only way to get Penguin to allow new eBooks via Overdrive would be to terminate Kindle eBooks at the library. Of course, that would mean ePub and PDF only at the library.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote