View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 11:08 AM   #11
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
calibre has several configurable open with plugins, so on my main calibre toolbar I just click open epub in editor( after highlighting a book ) & it launches sigil. Then, after the edit I click on calibre view button & it opens that epub in calibre viewer so that i can see if changes have worked as expected. I use that a lot when changing header tags / toc.

see calibre board for install details.

I synch the entire calibre library to an external hard drive once a day so if I do mess up big time there is a backup to fall back to.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote