View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 07:59 PM   #1
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
using author sort for author - Sony 950

I just stared using author sort for author for my Sony 950 and it's great. I also found a tool by goaspy to reset the modified date to keep the books you want on the home screen. When the modified date is updated it somehow resets the author name too. I found a trial version of a tool to change file attributes and that also resets the author name.

How does Calibre switch author to author sort and how could updating the modified date change the author? I am using version 0.7.37

I use author sort by going to Preferences, Plugins, Device Interface Plugins, Sony Device Interface, Customize plugin. In there, I check "Use author sort for author"

Last edited by Purple Lady; 01-28-2011 at 10:36 PM.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote