View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 12:49 PM   #83
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie-Me View Post
I use Calibre for different eReaders, I understand why you want the code for the Nook Color which I won't get till next week. I allso use it for a Sony eReader, if I add this to the preference will it screw up the sending to the Sony or will it just ignore the directory set up if it doesn't support it?
Thanks
You could just run the Setup Wizard within Preferences and select the device you're using at the moment. That's the proper way to do it, instead of manipulating the directory structure yourself.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote