View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 02:23 PM   #31
Excrucibo
Excrucibo can read faster than his screen refreshesExcrucibo can read faster than his screen refreshesExcrucibo can read faster than his screen refreshesExcrucibo can read faster than his screen refreshesExcrucibo can read faster than his screen refreshesExcrucibo can read faster than his screen refreshesExcrucibo can read faster than his screen refreshesExcrucibo can read faster than his screen refreshesExcrucibo can read faster than his screen refreshesExcrucibo can read faster than his screen refreshesExcrucibo can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 5.2.0 WiFi + 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@Excrucibo: What kind of problems?

I'm having a crappy couple of weeks, so, while I *will* work on this at some point, right now, unless someone manages to bottle me some free time, can't really give an ETA .
Well, when I installed/flashed (not really sure the nomenclature) the usbnet .bin file, it seems to have taken (updates fine, no error 3, etc.), but I see no usbnet folder like I think I should be seeing within the Kindle. I've searched every folder on the PW, but I don't see anything.

It's jailbroken, so I don't think that's the problem, but I don't see the usbnet folder. I can still get it to mount as a RNDIS/Ethernet Gadget by typing ;un into the search field, so something is working.

I'm not super well-versed with SSH, but I've used it before and I'm comfortable in the Android ecosystem. In any case, I can be patient for a more mainstream custom screensaver mod.

Let me know if I can provide any more details, and thanks for the work you do.
Excrucibo is offline   Reply With Quote