View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 12:40 PM   #9
Mememememe
Connoisseur
Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
I have a bit of a different problem. I deleted all my books from the "I'm Reading" section on the website, but now I want to re-read one of those books and can't get it back on to the reader. The only option (I think) is to download the epub and use ADE, unfortunately I've never used ADE and don't know what to do with it. Is there any way to get the books back into the "I'm reading" list using kobo's website?
Yeah, you just have to select the "Purchased" button (next to "I'm Reading" at the top of your Library), click the box next to the book you want to re-add to the reading list, and then click the "Bookmark" button at the top. Any bookmarked book will automatically be moved to "I'm Reading" and will go on your reader at the next Update Library / Sync.
Mememememe is offline   Reply With Quote