View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 06:27 PM   #15
Mnementh
Groupie
Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I also don't like that ePub has no real progress indicator.

I wonder if it depends on the file. I used an ePub generated from a Mobi in Calibre using the default settings and the ePub on smallest had 4pt type. That's awfully small. Is yours that small?
I'm not too worried about the no progress indicator, I just hit the ok button if I want to see how many pages I have left.

All my epubs are created by calibre from de-drm'd secure ereader files and the fonts range from 4-6 point which is fine for me, mobi's created from calibre (only made to test them) use 12-16 point which is huge in comparison, changing the base font size in calibre makes no difference whatsoever.
Mnementh is offline   Reply With Quote