View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 10:21 AM   #11
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by keng2000 View Post
I just got this problem too.
One more for saving your timeif you get the problem too.

Delete all as they suggest except C:\Program Files\Sony\eBook Library

Then try execute agian, If it works fine
If it is not, delete the rest and install....
Hi keng.

Can you please explain why not to delete this exception?
C:\Program Files\Sony\eBook Library

I am using Vista myself, and I have no such folder. Sony's suggestion for Vista is to delete:
C:\Program Files\Sony\Reader

Can you please confirm the name of the folder, and that you are using Vista? I'm working on a separate post to hopefully give the full instructions on how to un-install and re-install the eBook Library v2.5.

I'm trying to collate instructions from MR members and Sony's online solutions. They supplied me with this link, which also has some discrepancies that I am currently questioning:
http://www.kb.sony.com/selfservice/d...nalId=C1000822

Could you also confirm which version you were trying to delete. Is it possible that v2.2 kept folders in different places?

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks...WDE.

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 01-20-2009 at 10:26 AM.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote