View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 04:01 AM   #17
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by auspex View Post
2.3.2 - he's already using 2.3.1
Ah yes thanks for that. I corrected the type in original post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by auspex View Post
Interestingly, I just realized that I mentioned below that 2.3.1 was apparently 6 months old, and nobody called me on it. Who at Kobo thought that labeling the release (r45611, 12/7/12) was intelligent? I could have sworn we beat that out of even American programmers 30 years ago. At least 2.3.2 is labeled "20 Dec 2012".
Hahaha!! I read "6 months" and registered "6 weeks" somehow and just thought "yeah that's about right"!

I completely agree with the stupidness of labelling international firmware with "wrong way round" days&months. Glad they seemed to change that in 2.3.2, I hadn't noticed.

Thanks for your own correction!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote