View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 03:38 AM   #332
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annalla View Post
I installed the device jailbreak and it successfully completed, then I installed the Kindlet jailbreak and it successfully updated, then I installed the developers certs and it successfully updated. I copied the collectionsmanager.azw2 file to the documents folder and it's not appearing on my home screen. I do not have any other hacks installed. Am I missing something?
The CM should show up even before the jailbreak is installed. Without jailbreak it will simply complain. You might be in book mode. Go to My Items and select all instead of book.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote