View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 02:16 PM   #9
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Dreamer:

I really like your new avatar. But I was wondering: Why is she smoking a crack pipe and seeing hallucinatory blue globes floating in front of her?
If you had to wear a corset and multiple layers of undergarments and petticoats in summer, you'd be looking for some relief too.

And then there's the whole mental anquish of her parents plotting to marry her off to the extremely rich Viscount (who made a rather lascivious suggestion to her just last night at a house party) when all she really wants to do is spend her life with her childhood sweetheart, the son of a destitute clergyman.

(wow, I just used "her" five times in one sentence)
Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote