View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 10:18 AM   #3
denverh
Enthusiast
denverh began at the beginning.

Device: prs-650
Hi kpw,

Thanks for the reply. Actually, what I was seeing affected all the book on the reader, not just the ones on the Home screen Book List. Since it's a little difficult to describe accurately in words, I decided to collect some screenshots. After taking one that shows a page from the list of all books with everything as it should be, I selected one book for the Home screen Books List. However, I don't see the original problem now. I currently have three books on the Book List and all the books on the reader are still listed the way they should be, with authors as LN, FN, followed by any series info, then the number of pages.

If I add books, those will appear with authors as FN LN, and no additional info, but using your work-around of simply replugging the reader takes care of that.

I've no idea what was going on before, but it was persistent until I removed the one book that had an "added" date a year ahead. I had tried power cycling the reader, as well as adding one or two additional books, but nothing seemed to work. I don't trust problems that go away by themselves. They have a tendency to come back by themselves also. But for now, everything seems fine.

Thanks again,

Denver
denverh is offline   Reply With Quote