View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 09:47 AM   #33329
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I just completed one myself. But it took three visits as it was precipitated by a broken back molar. I went in once for an emergency filling to support the tooth, then an appointment to drill out half my jaw (or so it felt) and cover with what looked and felt like the back end of a .45 cal shell casing, then the final visit to fit the crown over it all. For the drilling, the dentist gave me so much anesthetic that my face was numb for 12 hours. I don't mind. The drilling was absolutely painless! And the fitment of the crown simply perfect. This was a new dentist for me, and I'll go back to him again if I need work done!

Stitchawl
My two hopes are that the pain will go away after tomorrow, it's radiating to my jaw and ear at the moment, and that this new dentist (my previous one opened his own practice too far away for me to stay with him) is also very liberal with the anaesthetic.

I'm already shuddering at what it will cost me and I'm almost glad I chose to get my money back instead of waiting another five weeks for the tablet I ordered. Those €600 will go to(wards) the root canal. I also don't know if I'll be getting a crown or if it will be filled, as was done with my other root canal. I'm just glad he could fit me in tomorrow otherwise I have to wait after my holiday and that wouldn't have been a fun 3+ weeks!
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote