View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 01:13 AM   #70
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Strider after Aragorn, or after the pony named after Aragorn?
Aragorn of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Galadriel?

[Maggie was just a baby name suggestion - to be outgrown with her pacifier]
pretty but maybe wordy...???
ha! ok. I don't know why, but many of my animals end up with nicknames... kindle kitten's real name was Pyewhackett, we have tuefel who became brat, kokopeli who became slut, loki who became big girl, rhesus who became monkey... ahhh such a list, and so many more! and such a rainbow bridge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Marseilles View Post
Ouch. Just to stick up for any "average cats" who read that:

I hope the windfall thing works out, and I was only kidding of course. I'm sure your new addition won't really turn into a disgruntled misanthrope.
mea culpa! I know better than to insult the noble cat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katti's Cat View Post
Well, I just think you mean Strider as in Aragorn and not as in Frodo's Pony. Logical name would be Arwen. Surely a Savannah would carry that name well.

Having an appointment? Uh oh, I can see you counting the money. You do know that your heart will fall in love even more now, do you. Keep us posted.
that may be right on the money!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote