View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 02:12 AM   #105
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by k21k
Hi everyone,

I bought the Sony reader in order to read some technical documents anywhere I need to. I have been really disappointed when I realized that pdf documents are not readable easily on the Sony reader.

But, after having spent 3 days looking on the web how to reformat my documents, Hallelujah, I found your forum, and Hallelujah again, I downloaded and started to use Book Designer.

I thought I would become the happiest guy on this forum, but I noticed that the pages break of the converted document are quite random. That means that I have some pages with a little bit of text, and then totally empty. The text comes back at the next page.

I checked the all elements that could be titles, removed pages breaks.

Is someone meeting the same problem?
Thank you very much in advance.

Kevin
Navy Blue text are titles. To remove them, just higlight the text and convert to paragraph. Also check the page break settings in the Make Sony Reader file dialog box under options. in the misc section are options for how to handle page breaks. if you need to see my options screen, just say so and I'll post a screen cap here.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote