View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 12:25 AM   #104
fredlet
fredlet began at the beginning.

Not a convert.

I'm having the same problem, and also tried to use the tutorial, however none of the screenshots match, the options for stuff like "user page breaks" in "options" don't exist. I'm using Book Designer 5.0 (that was copied from the about) and I'm starting to really lose patience with the giant blank gaps that I get when trying to convert.
This whole book converter setup is a giant mess. Isn't there someone who can get together with the developer to create an English language page on his site for all of us poor sods who can't read cyrillic characters?

I do appreciate all the time people have put into this and I'm sorry if I sound like I'm dumping all over this thread, but I'm awfully frustrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k21k

I bought the Sony reader in order to read some technical documents anywhere I need to. I have been really disappointed when I realized that pdf documents are not readable easily on the Sony reader.

But, after having spent 3 days looking on the web how to reformat my documents, Hallelujah, I found your forum, and Hallelujah again, I downloaded and started to use Book Designer.

I thought I would become the happiest guy on this forum, but I noticed that the pages break of the converted document are quite random. That means that I have some pages with a little bit of text, and then totally empty. The text comes back at the next page.

I checked the all elements that could be titles, removed pages breaks.

Is someone meeting the same problem?
Thank you very much in advance.

Kevin
fredlet is offline   Reply With Quote