View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 04:15 AM   #21688
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Next up: Death Turns a Trick by Julie Smith. A freebie that caught my eye this year. Let's see if I am right to give it a go!
Well, probably not. A quick enough read, but nothing really special about the story, characters or events. I won't both getting any sequels.

Also, I found the depiction of some characters to be odd, and (minor spoiler)
Spoiler:
the idea that the mafia would be in favour of legalising prostitution laughable.

Now for Saint Peter's Fair by Ellis Peters. Her 4th Cadfael book

Last edited by pdurrant; 02-05-2015 at 04:56 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote